Hunter loves to stand in Brian's wakeboard bindings, so Brian decided to let him try while in the water. He hooked a rope to one of the bindings and was ready to go.
Hunter is such a nut! He was ready to go. I was curious to see if he would like it.
Off they go!!
He looks like he is having fun.
Ready for some more!
I took the picture a little late, but you can still see his facial expression. He loves it!!
All done!! I think he wanted to do it some more.
Watching Hunter wakeboarding up and down the beach was so cute. All the people around though he was the cutest thing. He had so much fun and it was so cute watching him trying to cut back and forth that I had to record him doing it. So here is Hunter wakeboarding down the beach at Bear Lake.

No comments:
Post a Comment