Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Autumn's Birthday June 23rd

I am a little late posting these but better late than never. I can't believe that Autumn is no 7. It makes me feel really old. We had a good day and celebrated with grandparents. She got a lot of clothes and a few fun toys. Autumn loves webkinz so we got her a Siamese kitty that came with a baby one. She was so excited about it.
Autumn and her webkinz that she got from mom, dad, Brooklyn and Hunter.
Hunter decided to taste the cake before we had a chance to sing. YUM!!
All my kiddos together. Man they are getting big!!
Autumn had a lot of fun helping me pick out her birthday cake. She said she doesn't like purple anymore so she finally decided on a pink rocker cake!

Autumn learned a few poems that she preformed in school. They were so cute I had her do them for me so I could record them. The videos below are her reciting 2 different poems "Sick" and "Bad Words" She has said these poems so many times even Hunter has learned part of them. If you listen carefully while she says "Bad words" you might hear him saying it along with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment