Monday, August 23, 2010

Caprielle Mini Camp

I signed Autumn and Brooklyn up for the Mountain Crest Caprielle Mini Camp. The girls spent the morning learning a dance, having lunch and then preforming for parents. I was sad that I was not able to be there. I had my new teacher orientation all day. Brian ended up getting there late so he missed it also. I was glad that they also got to preform as the halftime show for Mountain Crest's first football game. As the girls came out, it was almost like the "Where's Waldo" books where everyone looks like Waldo but you have to find the real one. It took me a little while to find Autumn. She is sitting on the 50 yard line looking off to the left.
Autumn getting ready for the dance to begin.
Brooklyn was a little easier to find because she was pretty much on the front row behind the 3 year olds. She is the second one in on the right.
The girls had a lot of fun. I think they did very well also. it was a lot of fun watching them dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment