Summer is going by so quickly!! We have been really busy enjoying the sun. Brian"s brother came up and took us to Hyrum Dam to do some wake boarding. It was a lot of fun. Brian got to try some of his fun tricks and had quite a few good wipe outs while trying to do different flips.
Brian surfing on the wave getting used to his board again. It has been a while since we sold our boat. So we are both a little rusty. I think Brian caught on more quickly than I did.
Brian thought it would be funny to take this lovely picture of me. The water was freezing!!! (hence the shocked look on my face). This was the best picture I had because I wiped out really good and didn't go back out. It gave me too bad of a head ache that lasted all day!!
Brian catching some air getting ready to do some crazy back-flips!
We took the kids out a few times on the four-wheelers. They have a blast. Hunter usually gets in a pretty good nap. Brooklyn does too occasionally.
Heading up to Hardware Ranch the kids were really excited!!
Hunter loves to ride right on top of the gas tank. He has to hold onto the handlebars and help drive the four-wheeler. He loves his blue helmet. We couldn't get him to take it off!
Cheese!!
Brooklyn is such a cutie!! She even took the time to pose with mommy. This is one of only a few shots of me 'cause I usually am the one taking the pictures.
We stopped on top and had some lunch. YUM!!! OREOS!!!
Autumn is learning to drive the four-wheeler. She loves to take any chance she can get to drive. We only let her drive if the trail is smooth.
Brooklyn posing on top to show the beautiful scenery. They loved to find different flowers and take pictures of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment