Brian's niece, Amber, asked Autumn and Brooklyn to be flower girls at her wedding. They were so excited. I had my sister Natalie help me do their hair. She can do the cutest hair styles on her girls, so I thought that she would be a good person to have help me. I was absolutely right. Their hair was gorgeous!!!! She did such a great job.
The girls took pictures with Amber before the wedding. And then we had fun taking pictures of each of the kids.
Autumn loved dressing up in her pretty blue dress and putting on make-up.
Brooklyn loves to have her hair done! She also was very excited to wear make-up since mommy doesn't put it on the girls.
The girls together.
Hunter was such a nut. I was trying to get a nice picture of him, but he gave me these cheesy grins instead. Oh well!!
The girls walked down from the balcony dropping flowers along the way. They did such a good job.
It was really cute when the got to the arch they dumped all the petals in a pile for them to stand on.
After everything was done we got all three kids together and amazingly got everyone to smile AND look at the camera at the same time!!!

Oh my heck...Autumn looks just like, Alisha!! They both look so cute!
ReplyDelete