Sunday, October 24, 2010

From One Decade to Another

Well, I've finally hit it. The end of one decade and have moved into the next. Doesn't seem like I could actually be that old. Why is it, you never feel as old as you really are? I've decided that time goes by too quickly. I need to enjoy the moment and not wish for time to go quicker than it is. Sometimes when life gets too crazy it is easy to wish for the weekend or wish for your child to be out of diapers. Then, when that time time comes it is sad to see how much time has really gone by. My kids are growing up too fast. They have all become so independent. I want to enjoy this time while they are still little.

My family came over to enjoy the evening. We had a big dinner, cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun. Best of all, Brian took the night off of work so he wouldn't have to leave. I really hate those weeks he works night. But I am grateful that he has a good job.
Brooklyn and Hunter thought they had to help me open my present from my mom.
Kristin got the idea to make carmel apples. It was a lot of fun and a big mess. But hey, what fun things aren't messy?

Dipping my apple. Man, it was sticky.The kids and Jerel making and decorating their apples.

CAKE!!! YUM!!!
What a silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment