Thursday, October 14, 2010

Corn Maze Fun!!

Today we went to the Green Canyon Corn Maze. We had so much fun. I took the kids and we hung out with Kristin and her fiance Jerel. We got there just after dark. It was a good thing I decided to buy a flashlight because Kristin left her's in the car. I am so glad that they had a map that we could take to help us on our way. We decided to put our trust in Jerels map reading skills. I was too busy making sure I didn't loose any kids to keep track of where we were and which turns to make. I had glowing bracelet's for the kids but I left them home. So every once in a while we would loose Hunter in the dark. Luckily he would not go too far.

The kids had a blast. Everyone got an opportunity to hold the flashlight and help lead the way. Sometimes Jerel and Autumn would hurry in front of us and sneak around behind us or hide in the corn and jump out to scare us. She had so much fun with Jerel. Brooklyn loved being the one to hold the flashlight. She was a real nut trying to hide in the corn to scare us while she was still holding the flashlight. Hunter was the most entertaining of them all. When it was his turn to hold the flashlight, every once in a while we would have to remind him not to shine it straight in the air. He also ended being carried part of the time. I put him on my shoulders and he would sit and rub my head sending my hair in all directions. He would also over react to anything that we saw. He had so much fun. I was surprised that it only took an hour to get through the maze, thanks to the map and Jerel knowing where we were. It was a lot of fun.

When we got to the maze.
I tried to take a picture of Kristin, Jerel and Hunter in the dark.
I ended up completely chopping off their heads!!
So I tried again. This time it wasn't too bad!
Hunter on my shoulders. See, my hair was everywhere.
The kids walking a head of us. It was Hunter's turn to hold the flashlight.
Hunter was being silly by walking funny down the path.
Too bad you can't tell how funny he was being.
At the end of the maze!!
It was so much fun! I will definitely take the kids again!

No comments:

Post a Comment