Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Splash pad and other fun things

I decided to be brave and take all the kids out of the house by my self.  We were in desperate need of an outing or I think my kids would have killed each other.  Okay not really but we sure needed to get out of the house.  So I decided to take the kids to the splash pad since we had already had like 3 over 100 degree weather days already and this day wasn't going to be any different.  We had a lot of fun.  But I think next time I will make sure to bring a big umbrella or something.  The trees are very scarce and finding shade can be difficult.
Hunter enjoying a nice cold drink

They girls had fun playing together

They even had their littlest petshop toys to play with

Jaxon slept almost the entire time in the shade of a small tree 

Hunter went straight for the playground and didn't want to play in the water

The water would spray out the center and the kids would run away from it

Hunter finally decided to try out the splash pad.  He had a blast!!

The kids could control the water by covering some holes on the pole

Hunter being silly standing on the spray hole

Is this a "Are you seriously taking a picture of me" face or what!!

Getting all nice and warm after playing in the water

No comments:

Post a Comment