August 17th my baby turned 2 months old. Here's a few things about Jaxon:
Weight: 11 lbs 6 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 22 inches (25th percentile)
Diaper size: Size 1
I can't believe how much babies change! Jaxon is getting so big and a lot of fun.
I can't believe how much babies change! Jaxon is getting so big and a lot of fun.
| I love his smile |
| Sleeps a lot better!! YEAH!!! Goes to bed before 10 and sleeps until 2 or 3 which is really nice. |
Has discovered that he has a voice and tries really hard to talk
He doesn't really particularly like tummy time but he is starting to get really strong and hold his hea up better.
Went camping for the first time and was so good. He would sleep from 9 pm to 3 am then not wake up until 6 to eat again. We even stayed in the tent and as visited by a skunk. That will be a whole other post.

No comments:
Post a Comment