Tuesday, July 17, 2012

1 Month Old

My little Monkey Shine is 1 month old!!! Wow!  I can't believe how fast time is going by and how quickly he is changing.  Here are some things about Jaxon:
Weight: unknown right now (unofficially around 8 lbs according to Aunt Kristin's scale)
Diaper size: newborn
Still fits into his newborn outfits.
Loves to be cuddled in warm blankies.
Will get mad at me if I put him down when he wants to be held or is super hungry.
Can have a 4 or more hour stretch without eating during the day but likes to eat every 2 hours at night (anyone else see a problem with this?) So he makes his mommy super tired and non-functionable in the morning.

Has grown and changed so much already

Still loves his binkie

Likes to sleep in uncomfortable positions

His brother still loves him.  Hunter shared his special bears with him while he slept

Mommy still can't stop staring at him when he sleeps.
She loves to admire his tiny features since he is changing so quickly

Likes to sleep with his daddy

Still the victim of his mom's crochet hobby.

She thinks it is fun to try out her new projects on him :)
I absolutely love this time I get to be home with Jaxon.  I know it will end way too soon.  I love to sit and hold him when he sleeps.  I love watching his facial expressions as he dreams whether he pokes out his little lip because he is sad or seeing him smile and laugh.  
They grow up way too fast!

2 comments: