It has been a crazy week and it still isn't over yet.
Sunday, July 1st
We blessed Jaxon. We had so many people come to show their love and support. The circle was huge. There was Brian, Jerry McBride, Grandpa Page, Rod Boyer, Steve McBride, Joshua McBride, Jason McBride, Scott Clark, Jerel Nielsen, Blaine Mann, Greg Wixom, and Chris Egbert. I think I remembered everyone.
It was a beautiful day. A little windy, but not bad. After church we went to Heritage Park for a luncheon. Jaxon crashed the whole time. He even slept right through his diaper changes.
![]() |
| My little man all dressed up for the big day |
During the middle of the luncheon, we got to see the start of the Millville fire. It is crazy how quickly it moved up the mountain.
After, we walked over to my mom's house where I had Natalie try to take newborn pictures. I say try because he wasn't cooperating very well. He wouldn't go back to sleep and he kept trying to eat the blanket he was laying on. We did get some good ones, but I'll have to post them later because they are on Nat's camera still. This one Kristin snapped with her phone and sent it to me.
We took the kids over to Brian's parent's house after. Brian's sister Teri and her daughter Maddie were up from Arizona.
| Hunter loves his little brother |
Monday, July 2nd
Jaxon had his 2 week check up. He is growing fast. He weighs 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. He had his second PKU test where they pricked his heal which he did not like at all. I then took him over to the hospital to have his second hearing test done since he failed the newborn screening at the hospital. The ladies that took him just loved all his hair and were very greatful I had him asleep. He passed without a problem.
Tuesday, July 3rd
Jaxon went to his first fireworks show which he slept right through.
Wednesday, July 4th
He went to the Hyrum 4th of July parade which he slept mostly through except when the diesel truck with the train horn came by.
Jaxon had his 2 week check up. He is growing fast. He weighs 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. He had his second PKU test where they pricked his heal which he did not like at all. I then took him over to the hospital to have his second hearing test done since he failed the newborn screening at the hospital. The ladies that took him just loved all his hair and were very greatful I had him asleep. He passed without a problem.
Tuesday, July 3rd
Jaxon went to his first fireworks show which he slept right through.
Wednesday, July 4th
He went to the Hyrum 4th of July parade which he slept mostly through except when the diesel truck with the train horn came by.
Kristin bought matching outfits for our little guys to wear. It's amazing the difference 2 1/2 month is for babies.
Jaxon loves his binki (I am very happy about that) and Aiden is of course happy and smiling like always :)
| Jaxon 2 weeks and Aiden 3 months |
At the BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa McBride's house. Hunter loves his baby. He always is asking if he can put on hand sanitizer so he can hold "the baby."
We then went to Grandma and Grandpa Achatz's house for another BBQ. We ended the night watching the Hyrum fireworks and Jerel's grandpa's house.
Thursday, July 5th
Friday, July 6th
Saturday, July 7th
The Cruse-in always falls around the 4th of July. This year my dad actually put his 1976 (I think that's the right year) Mustang in it. On the last day, all the cars parade from the fair grounds, down center street and cruise up and down Main Street Each of the kids got to go for a ride in it with Grandma and Grandpa Achatz. They had a lot of fun.



You've had quite the eventful few weeks! Congrats on jaxon... He is just as adorable as his siblings! :)
ReplyDelete