By using the same stuffed animal and taking pictures each month, You can watch and see how much Jaxon grows. I wish I had known about this before I had Autumn, but unfortunately I learned about it just before Brooklyn. So I was able to do this for Brooklyn and Hunter also. Babies grow so much over the first year. It is fun to be able to see how much they change.
It took a while for me to get him a little stuffed animal so he is actually a week old now.
It took a while for me to get him a little stuffed animal so he is actually a week old now.
My sister helped me take these pictures the day we came home from the hospital because babies change SO quickly.
| I love baby feet |
| Check out that hair. He has the most hair out of all my kids |

No comments:
Post a Comment