Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Mann Easter Egg Hunt

Every year the Mann's have a big Easter Shin-dig (is that how you spell it?) It is a lot of fun for the kids. There is a big Easter egg hunt, craft, and a piniata'. It is a big blast. I was glad that the weather was good. A little chilly at times but a lot of fun.

Hunter and Brian searching for eggs. Hunter was so funny.
He would run past a whole bunch of eggs before he would pick any up.
This is the only shot I got of Autumn during the egg hunt. (oh well!)
Brooklyn with her Easter bag that the decorated before the Easter egg hunt.
They got plenty of candy and still hadn't had the piniata' yet!
Hunter wacking away at the Handy Manny piniata'.
I didn't have to help him out at all. He knew just what to do!!
It was so fun watching Hunter hit the piniata', I had to add another picture.
Brooklyn taking her turn at hitting.
Autumn was the first one to be blind-folded. They had all the older kids blindfolded.
The hit off on of the "princess hats" off of it and we had to take it home with us.

Of course you can't have a big gathering with out a football game and good food. Thanks for all the fun Blaine and Necha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment