Friday, March 5, 2010

"I-tee-teen"

Hunter LOVES Lightning McQueen. It is so fun watching him light up when he sees McQueen or Mater. When Hunter started to bite on his crib we moved him into his "big-boy bed." My cousin gave us a Lightning McQueen toddler bed that her son Gavin outgrew. It was wonderful of her. He was SO excited to get to sleep in his new bed. He had to tell everyone about it. It is so cute listening to him try to say Lightning McQueen. It sounds like "I-tee-teen" when he says it. When you ask him "what does Lightning McQueen say?" he will answer "Kachow! Vvvrrroooom" He is such a cutie!!
Hunter playing cars on his Lightning McQueen bed
It's I-tee-teen!!!

Cute video of Hunter in his room talking about Lightning McQueen and Mater. Sorry at the very first there is a loud noise which seems to happen if I hold down the record button too long

No comments:

Post a Comment