Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Disney on Ice

This year I told Brian that I wanted to take the family to Disney on Ice for my Anniversary present. It was a lot of fun. We went down early and hung out at the Gateway Mall for a while. We went to EnergySolutions Arena (which I will always call the Delta Center) early. We got to go and see some of the princesses. It was fun watching the kids when the 2 different princesses cam out.
Princess Tiana from the movie The Princess and the Frog.
Cinderella
We got the kids Tinkerbell snow cones. They cost and arm and a leg
but the girls love their new cups.
The family all together. "CHEESE"


Mickey and Minnie Mouse and their cool car
All of Lightning McQueen's friends were their. It was so cool. They all drove around by themselves including Mickey's car. Their eyes and mouthes moved also.
They had the Lion King
And it ended with Tinkerbell.
It was so much fun. I love being able to spend time like this with the family. The kids had so much fun. I would love to do it again. I know the kids sure would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment