Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Let's party!!!

I decided to go for a monster theme for his party this year.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  It wouldn't be a party with out food, family, and lots of craziness.
Monster invitation

Mommy made a really cute monster hat for the occasion

We even hat orange and blue jello to match all the colors
Daddy grilled us some yummy food.  MMMMMM, hotdogs!!



Lots of people came. Great-Grandma and Gandpa Page,
Natalie's family, and Grandpa and  Grandma Achatz were there

Kristin and Aiden came by facetime!

We had lots of goodies to eat



Cute little birthday boy

Got his very own monster smash cake

Hmmmmm....not too sure about this.




It's pretty good!


Bath time!!!

to bad you can't really see how blue the water was :)

Time for some presents

Opening up presents all by himself


Pulling out the paper is the funnest part

There's something in here

It's a hat!
 We had a party with Brian's family on his birthday.
Singing happy birthday



I found a cake pop eyeball!

Happy birthday Jaxon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment