I can't believe it has been a year since this little man has come into our lives. I can't imagine my life with out him.
Diaper: size 3
Weight: unknown until his check-up probably around 20 lbs
Clothes: 6-12 mo
Teeth: still toothless
Words: favorite word is no, new word is mama (but only when he is really sad)
Favorite songs: Give Said the Little Stream and I have Two Little Hands (I sing these to him as he falls asleep)
Loves playing Pat-a-cake
 |
| Doesn't seem like it was that long ago I was holding him in the hospital |
 |
| He used to pull the funniest faces...he still does! |
 |
| Jaxon's first picture with his blue teddy bear |
 |
| 1 year later...look how much he's grown!! |
 |
| He has discovered the piano. |
 |
| He doesn't like crawling on the cement...this works much better :) |
 |
| He loves thrills |
 |
| It scares me to death sometimes |
 |
| Great-Grandpa Page's 78th birthday and 56th wedding anniversary party |
 |
Great-Grandpa Page always sings a little song while bouncing his knee.
It's something I remember as a child |
 |
| First time playing in the hose |
 |
| He was soaked |
 |
| He likes to open up my drawers and empty them for me.... |
 |
| He also likes to climb in them! |
 |
| Falls asleep a lot easier when holding Monkey |
 |
| My laundry buddy. He makes folding a lot more interesting |
 |
| Hanging out for lunch at McDonalds |
 |
| Look at me!!! |
 |
Jaxon has such a funny personality. He likes to tease.
And there's the tongue again |
 |
| Walks everywhere...just can't stand up when he falls |
 |
| He's mastered the scowl... |
 |
| Yep...he's got it down good! |
 |
| He thinks he is pretty big now he can climb the step stool |
 |
| Still such a happy boy |
 |
| Who makes everyone smile |
 |
| And we absolutely love |
 |
| Not too sure about the hat mom made |
 |
| but loving that cake |
 |
| He thought this was lots more fun then getting pictures taken |
Cutest smile!! Oh my gosh- what a cute guy! Happy bday to your baby. I love the scowl :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the party looked awesome. You are so talented with your hats.