Hanging out at the zoo
A friend organized a little lunch get-together with some old school friends. After we walked through the park to see the animals.
 |
| Feeding the fish |
Swimming at the Insurance company pool party
It wasn't the warmest day so it made night swimming really cold. But the kids still had lots of fun.
 |
| Checking out the pool |
 |
| That's pretty fun! |
 |
| Swimming with daddy |
 |
| Underwater :) |
We decided to head home a little early. When we got home I wanted to see the picture I got of Jaxon under the water, but my camera was not to be found. I searched everywhere. I was really worried. I decided to drive back to the aquatic center to see if I left it there. But it was not where we had all our stuff. As I started back out I stopped by and asked a life guard if there was anything turned in that night. They asked me what I was looking for. I told them my camera and he said some boys had turned in a camera. I was so grateful.
Four wheeling in the mountains
We took the long drive up to check some of Brian's trail cameras. As we drove, one of the tires on the trailer started to burn up. Then when we got there it was a complete down pour! I was not excited to have to make the long trip back without getting out for a ride. We ate lunch in the car and then after a while Brian and his dad decided to go out in the rain since it had calmed down. Autumn went with. They came back a while later to get the rest of us. We could it raining where our truck was but we didn't get rained on until we headed back. It was a lot of fun.
 |
| Hiking up a trail |
 |
| Having lots of fun! |
 |
| Jaxon's "cool dude" picture |
 |
| The girls |
 |
| Playing in the dirt |
 |
| So tired |
 |
| Autumn got to drive Grandpa's four wheeler |
 |
| Funny faces... |
 |
| And more.... |
 |
| And more.... I don't know what he was doing :) |
 |
| They crashed on the drive home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment