I was going through my old photo cds when I decided to see how different the kids looked at around the same age. So this is Autumn from birth to 3 months old.
 |
| June 23, 2003 |
 |
| June 25, 2003 |
 |
| July 2, 2003 |
Autumn was such a smilie baby from an early age. Before she turned 2 months old she would smile at everyone.
 |
August 21, 2003
2 month old |
 |
| I used to call this Autumn's "fat baby" picture because she had some rolls |
 |
| August 28, 2003 |
 |
| Sept. 3, 2003 |
 |
Sept 17, 2003
Almost 3 months old |
Such a little cutie. I love looking back at pictures. I just wish I would have taken more.
So ALL your kids look identical. Autumn was so chubby- that is so cute!
ReplyDelete