Sunday, September 23, 2012

3 Months old

 3 Months Already?!?!  Wow that is hard to believe!  Here's whats happened this past month:
Weight: about 13 lbs (on a home scale)
Clothes size: 0-3 and some 3-6
Diaper: size 1
Sleep habits:  depends on the night. SOMETIMES he will sleep until 3 and then until 6. A LOT of times he will wake at 1 and then every 2 or more hours (I think he has a stuffy nose)
Now sleeps in the "boys' room" (I had a hard time with that one but decided I couldn't keep waking up everytime he would wiggle)
Mommy went back to work and had a really hard time leaving her little man.
3 months old comparison

 
starting to stand in daddy's hand
 
 

loves his binkie

Is a super happy baby

Started laughing because of things we do
Making him jump
still has blue eyes...will they stay that way????


Is a major bikie and blankie baby
Hanging out at the Kenton Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment