My little man is now 4 years old. Time flies so fast. He is such a fun little boy with a huge personality. The first thing he asked me when I got him up was "Am I 4?"
Hunter loves to sing. It doesn't matter if it is at home or in the car. I love listening to him sing. He runs around singing "skippity-do-dah, skippity A, my oh my what a wonderful day"
He is also getting a lot better at writing his own name. He only needs to master the E and the R. For a while his name was "HUT" because that is what he could write. He amazes me with his number recognition. He is now learning his double digit numbers. For a while when he would see 11, 12 and 13 he would say one-teen, two-teen and three-teen because all the other numbers said the number with the word teen after it. I love how little minds work :)
We celebrated Hunter's birthday April 1st, the Sunday after his birthday because Brian had to work nights on the 30th.
| Hunter is a little obsessed with Mario right now. So I attempted to make Marioland |
| Hunter loved so that is all that mattered |
| I asked him how old he was. What a cutie :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment