Tuesday, June 21, 2011

School's Out

So the last few months have been very crazy with work so I have not been able to do any posting lately. So I had a ton of stuff to catch up on. I am sure there are more things and maybe I will post them later, but for right now, this is good enough!


Brooklyn's Kindergarten Program
On the last day of kindergarten, Brooklyn's class did a little program for us. They sang some songs and did the Lincoln Leopards school song and motto. I tried to upload the video of it but for some reason it wouldn't work. Then they got their files that included their different awards for being good.
Brooklyn getting her kindergarten completion award from Mrs. Duque' (Do-Kay) We are sad to say that Mrs. Duque' will not be teaching at Lincoln next year. We will miss her very much.






Autumn's last day of school

I had to work the last day so Brian took Autumn and got a picture of her with her 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Parent. I can't believe that she will be going into 3rd grade next year. Kids grow so fast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment