Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easter

We had our annual rolling Easter eggs down Old Main Hill event a week earlier this year. My mom was going out of town so my sister came up a week earlier to roll eggs. It is always fun and we usually have on crash (this year it was Hunter) and it always ends in an "egg-ball" fight. I don't get involved in those... they can be painful!

Brooklyn running after her egg.

Autumn running after one of her eggs!
Hunter being a little more cautious after gaining too much speed and crashing his first run down.








The Nibley Easter egg Hunt

Having more kids has posed the problem of not being able to get pictures of everyone. This year Brian took Autumn and Brooklyn to their age group and I stayed with Hunter.

Hunter found a chick egg and was able to do a gunny sack race.

He was the smallest one there!!


Ready...Set...Go!!! He did really good. He even beat some people!



After, I found out that Autumn had also found a chick egg and won first place. She got a giant stuffed bunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment