Autumn and one of her best friends, Hanah.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Bowling Night
We decided to get a big group together and go bowling. I think the last time I was bowling, I was dating Brian. We got together with 2 other families, the Jensen's (Matt, Hailey, Hanah, Livie, and Teagan) and Thompson's (Shawn, Kim, Colton, Alyssa, and Tiana). It was a lot of fun!! The kids were so excited. The night couldn't come fast enough. We got two lanes and had the kids bowl on one lane and the adults on the other. I really suck at bowling, but had a good time doing it.
Hunter was so excited about his bowling shoes. He had to show them off.

Hunter had to throw it down all by himself. It took FOREVER to get to the end. Good thing for bumper bowling.
Me and my boy!
Brooklyn was the pro at bowling. She out-scored all of us, including the adults.

I'm not exactly sure what was going on, but they were attacking Autumn and everyone was giggling!
It was a fun night. We will definitely have to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment