Tuesday, February 15, 2011
First Time Skiing!!
We finally took Autumn skiing for the first time. I felt kind of bad because I started skiing when I was 5 and she is now 7. It started out kind of interesting. Autumn's first run down the mountain ended up being the face. Definitely not a hill to learn how to ski on. I thought it was going to be a long frustrating day. We made it down the hill and I was ready to take off my board and help her learn how to go down a small hill. She decided she wanted to go up Gentle Ben with Brian. Surprisingly, by the time we made it half way down the mountain, she was doing great.
Brian giving Autumn a little help to the catwalk. (The same one I got stuck climbing back up to)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete