Friday, January 7, 2011

Kristin's Wedding

January 4, 2011; Kristin married her high school sweetheart, Jerel Nielson, at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day, but it was very cold. (but still considerably warmer then Cache Valley by about 20 degrees!) I took the kids down and they were able to wait in the children's waiting room. They colored pictures and watched church movies. They were very good while I was gone.
At the Temple

There was a good sized group waiting for them to come out. We didn't want to wait long. It was freezing outside. I definitely did not dress for the weather. We got some group shots and then did a silly cheering photo (I think it is customary to do...I think I have one too) I look kind of stupid, but I love Hunter in the picture!!


Poor Kristin was freezing. I was very glad that I was not out there having tons of pictures taken. They still turned out beautiful!


The Reception
Kristin and Jerel's reception was held January 5, 2011 at our church house. My mom decorated the whole thing. There were light hanging from the ceiling and beautiful decorations everywhere. I forgot my camera. It made me sad. But I did snag these pictures from Kristin.
Mom and Dad with the happy couple
Grandma and Grandpa Page


Jerel and his new nephews (minus one..Brayden)

Not one of my favorite pictures, but it does show the cute candy bar and some of the tables.
Kristin and the nieces
Jerel and the nephews with Brayden running away
Best men and bride's maids
My whole family
Scott & Natalie; Brian, Hunter & Me; Kristin & Jerel; Josh; Heather, Bennett& Ryan
Grandpa and Grandma Page, Mom and Dad
Sarah, Brooklyn, Autumn, Savanah, Hannah, & Brayden
The wedding line
The cake
The happy couple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment