Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Lost Tooth!

Autumn finally lost her first tooth. She is 7 1/2. I guess she takes after me. I didn't loose mine until I was in at least 2nd grade. I've been trying to get her to let me pull it for about 4 days. It was so wiggly that we told her she could probably pull it out with her fingers. She wouldn't even let me try. She can really be stubborn just like her dad. Yesterday, we went to a big family gathering we call "Soup or Pie." The guys play football until they get too tired or the weather becomes too bad. We get to eat a ton of soup and yummy pie. When everyone comes in we get out all the different games. I got to learn how to play Ticket to Ride Europe. It was a lot of fun. I tried to convince Autumn to let us pull it out, but no. Then Scott, Natalie's husband asked if he could see how wiggly it was and ended up pulling it out with his fingers. She wasn't too happy about that, but this morning she was pretty excited when she found 2 gold dollars under her pillow.

YAY!!! No more tooth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment