Thursday, December 16, 2010

Un-Lucky Me!!

I think lately I have been cursed with bad luck. I swear if something bad is going to happen, it will happen to me. All last week bad things kept happening. Starting with another doctor bill. Don't I already have enough doctor bills to last me a while. What is it with these last few months! Starting with Hunter's pricey visit to the ER and Autumn's beautiful purple cast. Now if my bills weren't large enough, we had to add another visit to the doctor last Monday for a very bad UTI. Poor Autumn. I hate seeing my kids in such pain. Once again, for some reason, I always end up going back to the doctor's office within a week or two from the first visit. Yesterday, I had to take Hunter in. He was fevering for the third day, had a rash and his tonsils were large. Not to mention the fluid that was coming out his ear. (I was thinking this was what we really needed an ear infection a week before we leave on our big trip!) Found out he had some type of viral infection that was causing the fever, rash and swollen tonsils. He also had fluid in his ear which was no big surprise. Luckily it had not developed into an ear infection, but he was still put on antibiotics to prevent one from happening. So now I have 2 kids on meds. Not fun! I had such high hopes that this week would be much better then last...but no. Here's to next week. I'm looking forward to some time off and lots of fun with the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment