Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A time of happiness, A time of Sorrow

This past week has been one of joy and sorrow. Easter is the time of year that reminds us of the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that because of his sacrifice, we will be able to live with our Father in Heaven again. Life is such a precious gift and sometimes it ends way too soon. We learned this all too well. My cousin, Jason and wife Tricia lost their baby boy Lucus. Yesterday I attended his funeral where I played the song "I am a Child of God." I know that he is in a better place. I am grateful for the knowledge of the gospel. I know that the lord will watch over and comfort his family. I know they will be together again.

In Memory of
Lucus Jay Farner 1/21/09 - 4/9/09

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alisha, I am so sorry. That is so sad. I hope that your family will be OK through all of this. The gospel IS amazing and can bring so much comfort in times of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete