Easter is a fun time of year. We enjoy spending time with family and just having fun together. It was beautiful weather this year for most of our activities. It has been a long time since we were able to enjoy warm weather for our Easter activities. Here are a few of the traditions we enjoy.
Nibley City Easter Egg Hunt
Every year we go to the park for a big Easter egg hunt. It was a little chilly for the first little while but at least it didn't rain.
Coloring Easter eggs.
Every year we color Easter eggs with my family. This year were were able to do it at my house. The kids really enjoyed decorating and dying eggs.
Even Hunter got to color a few eggs.
Rolling Easter Eggs
One of my favorite Easter traditions is rolling Easter eggs down Old Main Hill. It is a tradition that I enjoyed when I was young. When Autumn was little, we started the tradition up again with our family. The kids really enjoy it. I don't know how, but I think every year it ends in a egg fight. I stay clear and try not to get involved. This year, I think Brooklyn started it.The girls helping Hunter up the hill after chasing their eggs.
Autumn rolling one of her eggs.
Hunter had a blast throwing his eggs down the hill. He always had a great big smile on his face!
Group picture with Aunt Kristin. Smile!
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma & Grandpa McBride's House
It is always fun finding lots of eggs and getting lots of candy. But the best thing about Grandpa's egg hunt is not all the eggs are full of candy. Some eggs have money in them. This year we had Brian's brother Chad visiting from California with his 4 kids and Brian's sister Kristi with her 3 kids. I think each kid ended up getting about $2.50.
Brooklyn and Autumn showing how many eggs they found.
Hunter sitting on the patio enjoying his candy.

Looks like you had a really fun Easter! You're kids sure seem to be having a great time!
ReplyDelete