My little boy turned one Monday March 30th. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is always into everything. But it is a lot of fun watching him grow and learn everyday. He is getting so smart. He is learning some baby signs. It makes it nice to kind of know what he wants. He knows the sign for eat, milk, dad, ball, more, and bath. They aren't perfect yet but he is getting better everyday
We ended up having two birthday parties for Hunter. My parents realized that they were going to be out of town on his birthday so we celebrated with my family the Friday before. That way my sister Natalie could also be there with us. We had a lot of fun. Hunter loved opening presents and playing with his new toys. But I think he liked eating his birthday cake the most.
Hunter is trying to sign the word baby.
He is definitely all boy!

Hi! It's been so long, I can't believe it. Your family is so cute, your daughter looks just like you.
ReplyDeletehappy bday to Hunter! He is cute!!
ReplyDeleteJen Benson