Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun at the park

It has been such nice weather outside these past few days. We could not waste the opportunity to go to the park and have a little fun outside. We went to the park with Kristin. The kids had a lot of fun and were not happy when we had to go home.
Autumn playing on the arm slide
I took Hunter down the twisty slide
Brooklyn helping Hunter down the slide
Brooklyn swinging
Hunter's big smile. He loves to swing
Hunter playing in the soccer goal.

3 comments:

  1. The girls are getting so big! Autumn is looking so much like you. They are adorable. And we are loving the nice weather too! Too bad it snowed yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! What cute kids- isn't it great to get outside and play with them?! I love that summer is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute family. To bad we live so far away, I would love to do a park playdate.

    ReplyDelete