We have had a lot of fun celebrating birthdays these last few weeks with another one coming the end of the month. My niece Sarah just turned 4 on February 23rd and then my mom's birthday was March 8th. We had a lot of fun.
Sarah's Birthday Party
I took Hunter and Brooklyn down to my sister's house to celebrate. Brian and Autumn weren't feeling wonderful so they stayed home. It was a lot of fun seeing my sister. I don't get to see her very often. We had a lot of fun taking goofy pics and talking about everything.
Birthday Girl
Goofy Girls!!
Sisters (Am I short or what! They had to bend down to my height)
Hunter Playing with Brayden
Hunter between Kristin's legs. (she was standing)
Mom's Birthday Party
Most everyone was able to come up to help celebrate mom's birthday. We were sad that Natalie and her family were unable to come. Brayden was sick with bronchiolitis and pnemonia. We still had a lot of fun though. We had a large dinner and then broke out the Wii and played rockband. I was sad that the batteries in the camera died or I would have posted some of the funny pics but I did get some pictures of some of the people who came.
Ryan and Heather came down from Boise
Grandpa and Grandma Page
Hunter feeding himself. He didn't like the carrots. He was pulling funny faces and spitting them out.
Kristin and Jake how cute!
Hunter and my dad. It's rare to actually get a picture of him.
My "cheesy" Autumn

Cute family. You and Natalie still look the same, but Kristin is sure a lot older than the last time I saw her! She looks like my sister-in-law. Weird.
ReplyDelete