Yes, I know this is REALLY late....but better late than never.
The past nine months have gone by way too fast. Here is what Jaxon has been up to:
Weight: 18 lbs 4 oz
Diaper: size 3 but I think I like size 2 on him better
Clothes: a few size 3-6 mo and 6-9 mo
Sleep habits: Sleeps until about 3 or 4 in the morning then wakes up around 7
Jaxon figured out how to move his legs and was soon crawling everywhere!
Jaxon figured out how to move his legs and was soon crawling everywhere!
He decided that since he could get to where he wanted, that he could climb up it too.
This was less than two days after he figured out how to get his back legs moving. His balance wasn't great, but he sure thought he was a big boy!








No comments:
Post a Comment