Sunday, February 24, 2013

8 months old!!

8 Months already??  Where did that time go??

Weight: 18 lbs according to the scales at the McBride's house
Diaper: Size 2
Clothes:  some 3-6 and 6-9
He loves all the veggies he has tried and has started eating fruits.  He thinks they're pretty good too.  He is so funny when ever I have food.  He get really excited by stretching his arms and legs out.  He loves to eat bread and LOVES ice water.
He has learned a lot this past month.  He now says the "b" sound, but not mommy.  He just laughs at me when I try to get him to say it.
I can always tell when Jaxon gets tired because he will touch and play with his ears or hair.
He is getting really close to crawling.  He can go from a sitting position to his hands and knees.  He will crawl out with his hands but just needs to figure out those darn legs.
Makes cute raspberry, engine, and lip smacking sounds.
Here's some more things he can do
(I love binkie baby smiles)

Entertain myself with anything... I can also sit and scoot in a circle

What I do when I'm excited

I'm just cute huh!

I can eat my piggies

So Smilie
Trying to get up on my hands and knees. Sometimes I can scoot backwards.
Hey...at least I'm trying now

I like to sit and play with my toys

And empty my basket...

...And pull funny faces at who knows what
(I have not idea what he's looking at but his facial expression is priceless)

I Figured out how to jump in the jumper



He makes the cutest sounds and the funniest faces to go along with them.
I have some more pictures to post but of course  can't find my camera  so I will put more up later.  Check back soon for more pics :)

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable... and he totally belongs to your family; he is a cute as his siblings!

    ReplyDelete