Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Halloween

It was a fun Halloween this year.  The girls were able to wear costumes to school and this year I got to go to the Halloween parade.  I was able to easily spot Brooklyn with her class and get a picture her.  Unfortunately I was not able to spot Autumn until after she passed so I didn't get a picture of her.
This year Autumn went trick or treating with her friend Belle Quiggle.  So it was just the 5 of us out walking around this year.
Getting ready to head out
I love my little monster
  
Autumn was a Monster High girl

Brooklyn was a witch

Of course Hunter was Batman
 I stopped off at my mom's house and ran into Kristin.  So we got a few pictures of Aiden and Jaxon together
A monkey and a monster

Such great buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment