Look how fast time flies!!! My baby is now 5 months old. He is such a good baby.
Here's a few things about Jaxon:
Weight: unknown (guessing about 15 lbs)
Clothes: 0-3 and 3-6 mo
Diaper size: 2
Sleep habits: not great since he has been sick but when he feels better he can sleep until 4 and then can wake up at 8 (heavenly)
He has discovered his tongue and likes to stick it out
Gives the best kisses
Still loves the sound of his voice
 |
| Tried rice cereal for the first time... I think he likes oatmeal better |
 |
| Daddy likes to tease him... |
 |
| It makes him pucker his lip |
 |
| And some more, until..... |
 |
| he cries |
 |
| But he still does it more |
 |
| Daddy, I don't like that |
 |
| He has been sick most of October and November... So now he has a new friend |
 |
| He discovered he has toes when he sits in the bumbo |
 |
| He also found out he had hands |
 |
| He loves to play in his saucer |
 |
| And has recently discovered that he can grab his feet when he lays down |
 |
| I got them :) |
 |
| Such a happy and smiley boy |
 |
| He still loves his feet |
 |
| And I can sit for a minute before tipping over |
No comments:
Post a Comment