Thursday, May 17, 2012

Almost 35 weeks!!!

Saturday I will be 35 weeks along!!  I can finally see an end in sight.  I have been having some painful contractions this past week so they decided to check me at my doctors appointment today.  I am dilated to a 1 1/2 and 50% effaced.  I now will be going in every week until baby McBride (since he STILL doesn't have a name) arrives.
These next 2 weeks will be crazy.  School is finishing up for the year.  End of the year testing will be finishing up next week.  I have started cleaning out and boxing up my classroom.  Next year is still up in the air some but there is a possibility that I could be teaching 1/2 time as an ESL teacher.  We will see in the coming days whether it will work out or not.  I am excited to have the school year coming to an end but I am sad at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly girl. You are almost due. Cant wait to hear when he arrives! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete