Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rolling Easter Eggs

One Easter tradition that I remember from when I was young was taking all our colored Easter eggs to Old Main Hill up at Utah State University. We would have a blast rolling the eggs and chase them down the steep hill until they would come to a stop or break to pieces.

We took the kids Sunday afternoon. It was a little chilly with some snow still on the ground. But we still had a blast. And of course... it always ends up in some kind of egg fight.
It sure is easy going down the hill, BUT. . . .
Man is it hard to go back up!!

Brooklyn had a blast paying with her cousins and rolling Easter eggs!!
Autumn chasing her egg down the hill.
Hunter was so cute running down the hill after his egg. The first time he rolled his, he took off down the hill and started to gain speed. So I chased him down hoping to stop the inevitable... but it still ended in 2 crashes (Hunter and me trying to catch him)!!
Hunter and Brayden collecting their unbroken eggs.
Brayden had to see what it tasted like. I don't think he was too impressed!
Autumn loved playing with Hannah making little creations in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment