Friday, September 20, 2013

15 mo old


Wow. Its been a while since I have posted about Jaxon

Diaper: size 3
Weight: 20lbs
Teeth: Only 2.  He got his first tooth on July 8th
Words: he hasn't added a lot of verbal words to his vocabulary but he can sign milk, eat, please, and baby.  He does say daw which I think means dog.
Clothes: It Ranges.  Mostly 9-12 mo with some of his clothes still being 6-9
Shoes: size 2
Foods: He has been going through phases where he doesn't eat anything because he has been teething. I had to start buying baby food again because he wouldn't eat any table food.


Here are a few things about Jaxon from the last 3 months


He likes to take things out of my closet...

and throw it down the stairs

loves to put things into like buckets or helmets


playing with Aiden for the first time since they got back from New Mexico

up the back...

down the neck...

on the head....

OK, I've had enough! Save me mommy...

That wasn't very fun.

Hangs out at soccer games and frequently has to be pulled off the field.
Learned to climb things




Makes lots of messes


He loves his brother

Could get out of his highchair...
so we had to make some more adjustments to it so now he can't get out

Jaxon loves cars and is always making the car sound while pushing everything around.


Still has the best scowl

1 comment: