Monday, February 13, 2012

BABY #4

We went in for our 20 week ultrasound.  The girls decided to go to a friends last minute so Hunter was the only one with us.  It was really cool because We got to see it in live 4D.  They also recorded it on a DVD.  I have a VHS video of both Autumn and Brooklyn's ultrasound.  I only got a CD of pictures when we had Hunter's 3D ultrasound.  So I was pretty excited to see how amazing technology changes over just a few years. 
We decided to go to the ultrasound and not find out what the baby was.  I wanted to have the last baby be a surprise.
side view of baby
I was excited to actually get a good face shot.
 When I had Hunter's #D ultrasound I was sad that we could never see his face.  He would snuggle into the placenta and we could only get and side view of him.

Almost smiling
The foot


Baby put it's hands up
 Well as much as you might plan on something, SOMETIMES the baby has other plans.  While the ultrasound tech was measuring the baby's leg.... The baby decided to reveal itself... So we decided to get the conformation pics...
That's not a third leg :)

Definitely a little BOY!!

2 comments: