Thursday, December 8, 2011

Number 4!!!

I guess one of the big things that has happened recently is that we found out that we will be adding to our family. The kids are super excited. We decided to tell them while I was taking a picture of them in their shoes. They stood in order from oldest to youngest. At the end I placed a pair of baby shoes. It took a little while of guessing why we had some baby shoes there. I think Autumn figured it out pretty quickly but sat and giggled like she didn't dare ask. Brooklyn thought they were for her baby "Big Baby" Hunter later told his grandma that they were his imaginary friend. We sent the text to different family members to let them know. It was funny to see how quicklysome people figured it out, while it took a few questions from others to figure out what the picture meant.
The official due date is June 23rd, 2012. Autumn's 9th birthday. Hunter has been super cute about it. He keeps asking when I was going to have my baby. He makes sure he doesn't squish the baby, and one day he decided to try to feel the baby in my stomach. It was so funny. He pointed out on one side of my stomach was the feet, the otherside had the bum and the pee pee was in between. He also went to the first ultrasound to find out how far along I was. My doctor, Dr. Noorda, told Hunter that the baby had a gianormous pee pee (he heard about Hunter's feeling the baby story then Hunter told him the baby had a pee pee like his) So now Hunter is sure we are having another boy so he has someone to play cars with. I am more sick with this one then any other pregnancy. For a while people teased me that there was twins...I assure you there is only one. So it will be interesting to find out what this baby is in June (we do not plan on finding out the sex of the baby) We are really excited!


2 comments:

  1. So happy for you. I cant wait until June, either! I go to Noorda. Love him.
    Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! How fun for your family :)

    ReplyDelete