I know it is kind of late to get these up. Kristin was sick with the flu and my only computer access right now is at my parent's house. We carved pumpkins. And everyone got involved. Hunter had a lot of fun pulling out the seeds and getting all messy. The girls had a lot of fun too. The project took a little longer the I thought it would, so when we were all done, I got too busy getting kids in bed that I forgot to get a picture or our finished pumpkins. It was still fun though!
We had a ward Halloween Carnival. The kids had fun doing activities like mummy bowling, fish pond, doughnuts on a string, and pumpkin bowling. I took these photos on my phone. I was sad Brooklyn did not let me take a picture of her at the carnival in her cheer leader costume.
Here is Autumn in her purple kitty costume that I found at the DI for real cheap. She really likes it though.

Hunter loves ELMO. We even got him an Elmo trick-or-treat bucket. I was happy when a friend let us borrow this costume for him to wear

TRICK-OR-TREATING FUN
We took the kids out for some fun trick-or-treating. It was a crazy day. Brooklyn kept changing what she wanted to be but she finally decided on being a lion instead of a cheer leader. At first I was really frustrated because it would change every 5 minutes. But when we were out trick-or-treating and Brooklyn was nice and warm, I was glad she went with the lion and not the cheer leader. We went out with the neighbor's grand-daughter Laurin. The kids had a lot of fun, but I think Brian had just as much fun taking Hunter to all the houses. It was funny because everytime people would hold out the bowl of candy, Hunter would start loading his bucket up. Then they would laugh and give him more. I had to dump out his bucket 2 times.
We went to my Grandma Page's house to trick-or-treat. We go every year to visit them. I was finally able to get a picture or all 3 kids in their costume (plus the dog who wanted the sucker).

No comments:
Post a Comment