While Brian was in Canada fishing, I decided to take the kids up to Bear Lake with my family. Everyone was there (minus mine and Natalie's husbands). Ryan and Heather came down from Idaho. Kristin brought her friend Kyle. And Natalie invited her good friend
Jo'Ella and her family. We had a lot of fun. My parents just got a jet ski so they brought it up and pulled the kids around in a tube. I took Hunter out for a ride with me but shortly after we left, he fell asleep. It was just like the
four wheeling ride we went on. As soon as we got going, he would crash in my arms. The weather was so beautiful, hardly any clouds. We went up to the north beach so you could walk way out. The kids had a blast playing dolls in the water or making things in the sand.
Autumn spent most of the day playing on the beach in the sand. Here she is playing with her cousin Sarah and Jo'Ella's identical twins Maddie and Jackie.
I put water wings on Hunter. It was really cute watching him walk around with his arms stuck way out. He had fun playing in the sand.
Brooklyn loved the shallow water. It was nice and warm. Her favorite thing was playing with the babies and mermaids in the water.

Just before we were ready to leave, we took Hunter and Brayden out to clean off all the sand. Of course, you can't get all the sand out of baby rolls with those big swim diapers on... WOW Hunter has a white bum! Brayden had a blast crawling around without anything on.
Sounds really fun! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteI miss Bear Lake! that was so fun in high school. I think you were married by the time I went in college:)
ReplyDelete