Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Girl!!

I can't believe Autumn is 6 years old now. She had a fun day. We had a small birthday party that night with Grandmas and Grandpas. I even tried to make her a fancy birthday cake. I had a few problems but I don't think it turned out too bad. The next week she had a party with her friends from school. They had a lot of fun.
We were waiting for Brooklyn so Autumn could open presents. Brooke was in my bedroom wrapping a present all by herself. She was so excited to give it to Autumn. It was one of Brooklyn's dress up necklaces. It was really cute.
The Barbie cake that I made For Autumn. I'm not much of a cake decorator but Autumn loved her.

Autumn's Birthday party at the park

Playing duck duck goose

Autumn hitting her pink unicorn pinata'

Opening presents is always the best part!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Bithday!! Hey that cake look great! Sign me up for the next one:)

    ReplyDelete